Wednesday, March 11, 2009

lost



Taking a week off the show is probably a healthy move on the producers' part... either way, the fact that AJ's re-watching the show from the beginning right next to me is scratching my brain's guilty pleasure bug bite. Too frequently the problems of the 815 survivors seem like trifle conflicts compared with the content of the series in the current season, flashbacks take up half the episode, and of course Locke... the hatred for that guy is renewed - and I have only his stupid decisions and annoying faith to look forward to in the upcoming replay of the series; I mean seriously, the guy has to be murdered in order to redeem himself. It just makes Ben seem that much cooler. Although I didn't like seeing Abbaddon die like that, I hope he comes back.

Enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment